Has anyone seen that Disney commercial on TV

Tantor

<font color=999999>Ventured over to the dark side<
with that guy looking at Cindy, she looks up and waves at him and then his wife comes back with the ice cream. Evertime I see it I howl. That is one of the better ones I've seen. Love it!!!

Yeah its great! Everytime it comes on it at work, everyone looks over at me because they know how much I love Disney :p Its definetely it better than the spelling bee comercial.

I laughed so hard I almost didn't make it!LOL

It is definately better than the other ones that they have come out will lately!

I hope they come out with one where a woman sees Prince Charming!

One good commercial deserves another!LOL

Scratch
:smooth:

I love that commercial too!!

I also think they need a "female" oriented
one as well

I think I need to start watching more television, I haven't seen it yet. Sounds cute! :)

Love this commercial and laugh every time I see it. I agree that there should be a female version.

Cdnmickeylover

Wonder how long he was planning on holding his breath. I love that commercial. The new firefly/tinkerbell one is cute also.

Thanks for the link. I have seen the Prince charming one but I have not seen the Meatball or the Fireworks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter