• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Has anyone taken the walk from VGF to the TTC?

lile

Earning My Ears
We will be staying at the VGF in April. I was curious how long the walk was from the villa side of the GF to the TTC? With Easter crowds, I wonder if it would just be quicker to walk rather than take the monorail all the way around.

We will be staying at the VGF in April. I was curious how long the walk was from the villa side of the GF to the TTC? With Easter crowds, I wonder if it would just be quicker to walk rather than take the monorail all the way around.

It would be a hike. And in warm, humid spring-time air, it might be uncomfortable. I know the one time we stayed at the GF, my husband was training for a race and ran from the GF to the TTC and through the parking lot before the parking lot opened for parking.

Hmmmm...when I went to the VGF preview I walked over to the Poly afterwards but I'm not really certain how long it took - maybe 5 minutes? Then it would be approx that again to the TTC. It's probably a toss up for whether you would get there faster than taking the monorail although if you consider walking from VGF to the monorail station at GF and then waiting for the monorail and the 2 stops prior to the TTC I guess it often might be faster.

You'll have to let us know! :goodvibes

We have walked from the Poly to the villas but now the VGF to the TTC yet. That's the plan for tomorrow but I have to say the it has to be shorter then the ride on the monorail just because of all the stops and during spring break the crowds will pack the monorail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter