has anyone tried calling the actaul restaurant

suedisney

Mouseketeer
I was wondering since everyone in the thread labelled "exclusions" has stated that when they call Disney, Disnaey states there are no exclusions. They may actually believe there are no exclusions, but the restaurants are taking it upon themselves to do this. I wonder if anyone has called, say Le Cellier and asked if there are any exclusions or can we order anything we want?
I may give this a try. Anyone beat me to this? :stir:

suedisney said:
I was wondering since everyone in the thread labelled "exclusions" has stated that when they call Disney, Disnaey states there are no exclusions. They may actually believe there are no exclusions, but the restaurants are taking it upon themselves to do this. I wonder if anyone has called, say Le Cellier and asked if there are any exclusions or can we order anything we want?
I may give this a try. Anyone beat me to this? :stir:

Policy can change on a daily basis. In the past Le Cellier even allowed the surf and turf. That is a daily special, not on the menu and probably doesn't even have to be included. I wouldn't waste my time with a phone call.

People are worried about exclusion but they're looking at unoffical internet menus. Forget about the plan, the menu item you're looking at might not even be available during your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter