Has anyone tried to ship things from home to a Disney resort?

ajollyholidaywithjo

Mouseketeer
I really hate the bar soap that they leave for you to wash your hands with, so I usually bring my own liquid soap in my checked bag. I've decided not to ship a bag this time, and I don't have time on this trip to run out and pick up soap. Could I just ship it from my house to the resort a few days before?

I really hate the bar soap that they leave for you to wash your hands with, so I usually bring my own liquid soap in my checked bag. I've decided not to ship a bag this time, and I don't have time on this trip to run out and pick up soap. Could I just ship it from my house to the resort a few days before?
You can, however, sometimes they charge a $6 package fee. You could also go to Basin at Disney Springs and buy soap there or the cute Mickey soap dispenser they sell at most of the larger gift shops. It dispenses the foam in the shape of a Mickey head. Might be cheaper than shipping and you can empty the soap out before you leave so it can be taken in a carry on.

You can, however, sometimes they charge a $6 package fee. You could also go to Basin at Disney Springs and buy soap there or the cute Mickey soap dispenser they sell at most of the larger gift shops. It dispenses the foam in the shape of a Mickey head. Might be cheaper than shipping and you can empty the soap out before you leave so it can be taken in a carry on.
I was considering buying the Mickey foaming soap when I got there, but I was thinking they were really expensive. But, if I have to pay a package fee, and the regular shipping cost, it may come out to be the same!

I was considering buying the Mickey foaming soap when I got there, but I was thinking they were really expensive. But, if I have to pay a package fee, and the regular shipping cost, it may come out to be the same!
Technically, they are supposed to charge that fee, but they don't always do it, unfortunately you never know. The soap dispensers are $19.99, not inexpensive, but you can add your own foaming soap when you get home!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter