• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has Disney gone TOO FAR?!?

I saw on Molly’s IG that she tried it and she actually liked it.

I’m not a fan of pickles so I don’t think I would like it.
from 2 online reviews, it sounds like it isn't overly pickle flavored.

I think it's about time they aren't scared to "go too far" ... still mad I missed out on the AK POOP Pastry 💩 If you can't push boundaries or use some imagination at WDW why bother!

I've watched lots of videos of it and it seems most who went in hating the idea, liked it. People who hate pickles but tried it says still not for them but better than they thought. And I think the pickle people are happy. It seems more positive than negative reviews.

While my instinct would be no - I would so be trying it. :thumbsup2

Not a fan… don’t mind a good deli pickle but not in milkshake. However I hope they carry the ideas back to TS as they did years ago with options with actual good flavor and seasoning not the same grilled, fried or burger on most menus without having to pay for signature.

I think it's about time they aren't scared to "go too far" ... still mad I missed out on the AK POOP Pastry 💩 If you can't push boundaries or use some imagination at WDW why bother!
I was so excited to get those poop treats! Still mad they didn't keep them around.

Sonic had a pickle slush last year. I imagine it's similar to that with ice cream.

In my opinion pickles don't mix well with dairy products.
I love dill pickles on a grilled cheese sandwich or with any cheese; the vinegar pairs particularly well with a salty cheese. But in a milkshake? eeeehhh - no. Though several people have said it's okay. Still. No. Even if it's just dill flavour and not vinegary, no.

I love dill pickles on a grilled cheese sandwich or with any cheese; the vinegar pairs particularly well with a salty cheese. But in a milkshake? eeeehhh - no. Though several people have said it's okay. Still. No. Even if it's just dill flavour and not vinegary, no.
Agreed, I should have been more specific. Pickles do go great with cheese. Like you I was thinking more along the lines of milk or milkshakes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter