Has This Been Asked Before :)

Diz

Mouseketeer
I am 6'4" and weigh 330 lbs. Has anyone 'big" had problems fitting onto certain rides? :D

I am serious here.

Diz, I know at IOA there is a seat at the entrance of the coaster rides for patrons to "try on for size". Apparently, some of the shoulder harnesses may be a tough fit for very tall or large people. I don't know, though, if it actually is a problem for people or if the seat is there as a "just in case".

There's a seat with double straps for larger individuals. Ask the ride op where they are because I can never remember. :)

I've seen very large individuals fit into the seats. If in doubt, try the test seats outside. Kick out the kid who has sat in it for hours. :)

Hehe... Isn't this embarrasing? My luck, I would get stuck in a seat and they'd have to butter me up to get me out :)

Like Barry mentioned, try the sample seats first but also be aware that the have more comfortable seats on the ride also. There are not available in the front or back row, but they are more comfortable with better restraints. The coasters have fine print that reads "restraints for guests with chest dimensions up to 52 inches" and use YOUR judgement about your own comfort. The Coasters the only rides that have any type of restrictions, all of the other ride restraints are lap bar or other and it doesn't matter your size. The "buttering up" ride sounds like fun but you probably want to reserve that one for your late night Hard Rock Hotel room activities.
Don't worry Diz,
HAVE FUN.

The "BIG BOY" seats as i call them are in the 3rd and 6th rows on Hulk and Dragons. Try the test seat out front. The "BIG BOY seats are the ones with the TWO seat belt clips. theses eats are the third of four as you go down that row.

Thanks for the tips. I guess the "big boy" seats are uni-sex, or is there "big mama" seats as well? :D :D :D :D :D

Yeah, MIB...that BigBoy thing smacks of chauvenism!!! :D :D :D

Tony...
Very funny about the butter...you may have found yourself a date! Diz???
LOL so, sorry...I have very little control sometimes!!!
No offense...well, not much, anyway... ;)

Karen
Playing matchmaker on the Universal boards:rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter