Haunted Holiday merchandise ??

TwingleMum

DIS Veteran
I recently saw a thread that talked about the Haunted Holidays at DL. WOW!!! It looks awesome ! Unfortunately, we won't be able to go to DL for at least 3 yrs (we figured when the twins are 5, they'll be able to handle the longer flight) I saw some of the merchandise for Haunted Holidays ~ it is definately some of the best I've ever seen. We are huge Haunted Mansion and NBC fans. Is it possible to buy the merchandise online or by phone??? Where can I get more info on Haunted Holidays so I can plan our visit around it? Thanks so much!

The Haunted Mansion Holiday usually runs from the beginning of October until the first weekend in January.

You might be able to find some Nightmare merchandise at Disney Shopping. And you can always check on eBay.

In case you're interested, the Disney outlet store on Orangethorpe is carrying the six Haunted Mansion dioramas for about $7 each. They're quite well done and make excellent display pieces.

the haunted holiday is the attraction that replaces haunted mansion during the fall and winter season.

Thanks for all the info!! Unfortunately, I won't be able to visit Calif for at least 3 yrs so I couldn't go to the Disney Discount store. I was interested in the private Haunted Holiday event that I think begins the Haunted Holiday season.

oh you mean the halloween thing they do at dca. you have to have a child with you for that and tickets need to be bought soon. not sure how much though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter