Haunted Mansion Ride-vmk character "actors"?

Master Gracy

<font color=blue>~~Without Love~~<br><font color=g
some people have made haunted mansion rides before, but I was thinking, how would you make the ghosts in the ballroom? how would you make the bride?
anyway talk here or pm me with any ideas, or if you want to help.
I think it is a cool idea myself, but then again, I would :crazy:
ok list of ghosts
greeters:
letmeoutahere ghost:
madame leota:
ballroom dancers:
ballroom organist:
bride:Talentless(?)
graveyard ghosts:
little leota:

Hey I wouldn't mind being Master Leota (A Male Version of Madame Leota) or a Ghost I have quite a lot of teleportation magic and Invisibility but my time is restricted.

hmm........ well................ it's unlikely you'll find enough people to perform the ride every time someone wants to go on............... maybe.................... what if.......................... hmm.................... well............. uhh........... umm...................... this isn't going anywhere is it???? you could record the ride with actors and post it on the dis, but that's not going to help inside vmk........................ i'll work on it............... you could take photos of people in the correct poses and post them on the walls..................

I was thinking for a like one hour/half an hour ride on one day?
like a few days before halloween
madame leota can be made using a diving helmet and purple hair and building tables around her, of course it would have to be her room so if she dc she could build herself in again...
anyway...
i was thinking, if there were vmk ppl in the thing they could wear certain things
butler/maid for foyer:suits (black skirt for girls?)
ballroom ghosts: princess dress in different colours for girls, suits in different colours for boys
madame leota: purple hair, space helmet, tables
bride:dunno
graveyard ghosts:be creative

spongeblair you sound like a great help!!
i would be glad to appoint you as a blasaroom or graveyard ghost.

guys, i really apprecialte any help on this, i want to make a cool ride for my first halloween :drive:

Well for graveyard ghosts, you could have people in haunted suits, with pale skin color.

i can help in the "creative room" area of a plan;) I'm not sure if i have met u but are my kind of guy. I have a Haunted Mansion Guest Room and it may be in use of your "ride". Remember that if ppl want to remember the ride, it needs to be a slow on, with great stuff in each room. Be creaive, and don't give up.

ok I am going to go on vmk and post a few ideas.
I have been busy recently changing my character, but i am going to try to work on things over the halloween season.
it is also really handy that the princess dresses and hm suits come out now too :teeth:
acesurfercarlton thats great :thumbsup2 that room is needed to make the "letmeoutahere" scene.
going on vmk to look at rooms

Here you go:
halloweenur9.png

does anyone want to meet up in vmk today and discuss ideas?
im free for the rest of the day :goodvibes

ok where do you want to meet?
as I had to change character i only have one room. on vmk i am mastergracyfan
i am going into my room now

aloha, ace here giving more info on the 'Haunted Mansion". this idea has been attempted lots of times by other players and just calling it the haunted mansion is not a original. Look for some good name ideas beside it but a name that everyone will understand as the haunted mansion for instance, Master Gracey's Haunted Mansion, or Halloween Haunted Mansion. My creative team can figure something out for this, but right now i am trying to go by the book. Meet me soon so we can plan things out.

PS- I have a book about the ride in my bedroom. let me know if u need any info other then what u already know about the mansion.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter