Have a Photopass Question? Ask me!

I am coming with a large party. If some folks get a photo pass card, since that is what they are used to doing of previous trips, and give it to me after the trip. It am the memory maker owners, can I add photo pass cards to my memory maker and get all their pictures?

I am coming with a large party. If some folks get a photo pass card, since that is what they are used to doing of previous trips, and give it to me after the trip. It am the memory maker owners, can I add photo pass cards to my memory maker and get all their pictures?
You sure can!

So now that I'm back I want to download my pictures. Do I have to down load first then make edits add boarders and then down load them again onto my computer or can I edit first, add boarders and then down load everything to my computer. Hope that makes sense.

Thanks.

I downloaded mine first just to be sure I had all originals.
But then before I edited I made a copy - did wind up with some extra copies, but better safe than sorry.
THEN I dowloaded all again.
Or you can download individually but that takes more time.

Is there any way to only download your favorited photos? I have almost 500 photos total, but only 157 favorites. I would rather just download only the favorites if that is possible. If it's not, what's the purpose in having a favorites page if you only choice is to download all or individuals?

Is there any way to only download your favorited photos? I have almost 500 photos total, but only 157 favorites. I would rather just download only the favorites if that is possible. If it's not, what's the purpose in having a favorites page if you only choice is to download all or individuals?

Since you have 157 that you want it is MUCH faster to download all of them. It'll download into about 10 or so folders and you will need to sift them out of there. Other option is to download individually, that will likely take you forever though.

Favorites allows you to view just your favorites but there is no way to download just the favorites.

I downloaded mine first just to be sure I had all originals.
But then before I edited I made a copy - did wind up with some extra copies, but better safe than sorry.
THEN I dowloaded all again.
Or you can download individually but that takes more time.

Now I just need to get downloading:)

We loved memory maker. thank you for taking some great shots. i hope were pleasant. I usually am but when it gets late and the kids are tired and the wife wants one more picture with the castle.. lol so Thank you to all the photographers out there!

If I purchase memory maker today will it be ready to use Sunday in the parks? Is it literally 72 hours so if I purchase at 9 I can use it at 9?

I'm new to having a maingate (TDS) and on the back it says photopass # such-and-such. Do I get photopass included with my maingate?

I'm new to having a maingate (TDS) and on the back it says photopass # such-and-such. Do I get photopass included with my maingate?

You can use your main gate as a PhotoPass card. The PhotoPass service is free, you pay for the pictures not the service. There is no cast member discount online but you may get one in the parks.

Why would I pay $14.95 to download the photos when you can do it free? Is there a difference between the 2 options?

Why would I pay $14.95 to download the photos when you can do it free? Is there a difference between the 2 options?

You can't download photos for free.

If you purchase memory maker, you can download all of your photos for the price of the memory maker.

If you don't purchase memory maker and want to download your photos, you will pay $14.95 for each one.

You pay $14.95 to download individual pictures if you don't get Memory Maker. When you purchase Memory Maker for $169, you can download all of the PhotoPass pictures you get taken. If you don't think you'll get enough pictures taken to make it worth it to buy Memory Maker (once you're at 12 pictures, you're saving money with MM), you can just purchase a few at $14.95 each.

(with sarcasm) Here's a question. Why do I have all of these people I don't know riding Buzz Lightyear showing up when I show a slide show of our trip to my family? As in, "Here is a picture of the nice couple we never met that I assume were sitting in the cart behind us". etc.

The real question is, is there anyway to recover the pics we didn't get?

FYI- Don't listen to the guy when he says you don't have to scan your band after the ride. It's the only way to ensure you get a pic of yourself.

The taking of the photos is free. But you must purchase the actual photographs... You can't download it for free. If you want any of the photos You must either purchase the Memory Maker which includes all the photopass photos or purchase each photo you want to download for $14.95 (or whatever it is.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter