have anyone had any experience with "Gift of a liftime?"

We have ordered items thru them for this trip, and last year I had them do something special for my DH's birthday.

Prices and events vary, so you really have to get in contact with Jane at Gifts of a Lifetime. Have you checked out their webite yet?

They are GREAT to deal with.

We have worked with Jane several times now on our last 2 trips. We celebrated our wedding anniversary with a renewal on the beach of the poly, my hubby's 40th b-day, then in Feb. my DD's 15th B-day and my b-day also.

Jane is great to work with! She will try to do whatever you want. We loved working with her.

I had wrote Jane about a couple of months ago about a "welcome" basket for my kids. She said to be on the look out for these, that they would be added to the website. Seems she was getting a lot of requests for these.

Mike

i hve filled the questionaire which she posted on her website, but it has been one week, and she never replied to me

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter