Have booked Minnie and Friends - Plaza Inn Oct!!

Hypothetical question... Assuming the park opens at 10am on a Wednesday so no magic morning, what would be the earliest reservation for Plaza inn??

We have this same reservation!

It is a small world after all :thumbsup2:rotfl:. So what time are you planning to arrive at security? I have heard that there is 1 line at the turnstile that has the list of Plaza Inn ADR's to let people in early but do you have to spend 10 minutes walking around trying to figure out which one it is? I do not want to be late.

It is a small world after all :thumbsup2:rotfl:. So what time are you planning to arrive at security? I have heard that there is 1 line at the turnstile that has the list of Plaza Inn ADR's to let people in early but do you have to spend 10 minutes walking around trying to figure out which one it is? I do not want to be late.

If coming from Harbor side it's the one closest to the lockers/ lost and found and will say specifically "CHARACTER BREAKFAST " instead of "ENTRANCE".

If coming from the Disney hotel/ tram side it's one of the first ones.

It's very well marked in the past. We will get there early because I don't like to be late and my DH is grumpy if we're late. They usually will let you in right at 7am.

We have this same reservation!

Pretty sure this is our date and time as well! :wave2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter