Have Fun At The Pod Squad Meet Today!!!

calypso*a*go-go

<a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis-sponsor/" targ
Hey all you lucky ducks...have a great time at the meet today. I'll be with you in spirit!!! :goodvibes

I second that! Have a beer and some hot and cold appetizers for us!

Oh, and sneak in as many pics of the meet as you can with out the Team noticing! It is your mission, should you choose to accept it!

Remember, the stalkers want pictures!!!

:rotfl:

Have a great time everyone! Wish I could be there!

I've hired Johnny Depp as my stand in for this week.

Hope y'all dont mind.

Kevin

ok I'm going to do my best to avoid these threads before we leave so I don't spoil the surprise for next week :)

:hourglass So...how many hours left until I don't need to be quiet on some of the details.

:rolleyes1 I have been good all weekend...

I can't wait to hear all about it!! I'm going next week, so I'm anxiously awaiting threads with details of what I can expect.

<snort> Kevin, you're a certified nutcase, aren't you? OK, if you've got Johnny Depp this week... what about *next*week when I'll be there????

I've hired Johnny Depp as my stand in for this week.

Hope y'all dont mind.

Kevin

Darn it. I was sitting in a beta club meeting (being appointed vice president, thank you very much) at the time.

And next week I'll be at art club most likely, and giving a presentation. Darn it.

Add me to the jealous wish I could be there list :sad2: Hope everyone has a great time. And if it goes well hopefully there will be more podcast meets and I can make one of them :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay:

I wish I could have been there today! :love: I would have loved to have made it this year to Mousefest too. Hopefully the DIS podmeet will continue to be held around the same time each year. I am hoping to get to Mousefest next year or in 2009.

Hi,

Did anyone go today to the Pod Meet and Great?
Please post a full review.

I want a food review just like Kevin's.
How was the noise level, was it like a bunch of marbles in a drum? :)

What does everyone look like? Are they as funny looking as they sound? :)
Was Bob's cart all decked out. I hear Bob Autographs go for $500 on ebay.

Bet if was a great time. Would have sure beat working.

Steve

Bob's cart was all decorated with lights. It had a special viewing area for everyone. :)

I could never do the food review like Kevin does. The food was great.

It was warm in the rooms until they got the a/c working. Noise level wasn't too bad. Not like the new Tusker house. :) We had a great view of the parks.

I'll let others add details. It was great seeing the Podcast team! Pete and gang were perfect hosts and hostess.

Safetymom--- did you like the DIS Unplugged pin? Corey gave us one last weekend and we hid it from view to keep them a secret? I bet that Julie did an excellent job on the basket/prizes. She sounded like she was having a fun job picking out items.

I am sitting here looking at my pin now. We all got one and a lanyard. We all wanted to win the basket. I wonder who will win?

It's been 2 1/2 hours since anyone talked about me.

John refuses to play along.

The meet was AWESOME. It was a BLAST to get to meet folks.

The food was good...the drinks were good (great review huh?)

The best part was the people. Thanks to all who attended.

Now...a sub from Publix and Survivor on TiVo.

Thank you again and more later.

Kevin

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter