Have schools closed nationwide or are some still open?

Nj closed until the governor says so. I’m guessing we are done for the year. I work at the school so it’s stressing me out. But we are taking one day at a time. My 2 high schoolers are doing great with virtual learning. My brain hurts from trying to help with honors geometry. Surprisingly, I remember more than I realized.

Nj closed until the governor says so. I’m guessing we are done for the year. I work at the school so it’s stressing me out. But we are taking one day at a time. My 2 high schoolers are doing great with virtual learning. My brain hurts from trying to help with honors geometry. Surprisingly, I remember more than I realized.

I am in the same boat but because I work in a private school so I am not getting paid. Very stressful

I'm just wondering if all 50 States now are on board with closing schools and sheltering at home. Anyone?

In the Texas update from the governor today, he made a passing comment like “that’s why schools are closed the rest of the year”. Currently, our only state mandated closure is until April 3. Where I work released Friday we are “closed until further notice”, but our county JUST issued our 30 day shelter in place, so that would be until April 27. I know of at least one school in the Rio Grande Valley that’s already called it off for the rest of the year. I wish they would for us just because some parents are not having kids do the distance work because “they can just make it up with teacher help when we go back”.

washington state here-closed at minimum till 4/24 but i suspect they will call it for the remainder of the academic year.

white house just announced it's extending cdc guidelines through end of april. guessing our gov. will follow suit and just call it for the remainder of the school year.

Ours are still set to open 4/1, but we’re in NYS so I expect that will change.
Governor Cuomo said schools are closed until April 15th, but I expect that will change. We were going to be off until April 14th which is the end of spring break for our public school districts in the area.

Governor Cuomo said schools are closed until April 15th, but I expect that will change. We were going to be off until April 14th which is the end of spring break for our public school districts in the area.
Yep. I just never came to update my post.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter