Have there been any recent post card winners?

We won the new design hats and more lanyards. I was actually hoping that since the hat design changed that maybe the lanyards did too, but so far no.

I saw pictures of 2008 lanyards that are dark blue instead of the gray 2007 lanyards they used last year. Maybe you got an 07 lanyard instead of an 08 lanyard?

I think that giving the lanyards as prizes, especially in the parks, is genius on WDW's part. It will spark some people to begin pin trading, which would increase the sale of pins.

For those who are recent winners, have you been sending in postcards in 08?

I saw pictures of 2008 lanyards that are dark blue instead of the gray 2007 lanyards they used last year. Maybe you got an 07 lanyard instead of an 08 lanyard?

Cool! I guess we did get more 2007 ones then, but since we send in every day I'm sure we'll get an 08 lanyard sooner or later. Thanks for giving me something to look forward to! :thumbsup2

Are the pics of the 2008 lanyards on the Dis? I'd love to see what they look like. I only know what the 07 ones and the ones you get from the Dream Squad in the park look like.

Cool! I guess we did get more 2007 ones then, but since we send in every day I'm sure we'll get an 08 lanyard sooner or later. Thanks for giving me something to look forward to! :thumbsup2

Are the pics of the 2008 lanyards on the Dis? I'd love to see what they look like. I only know what the 07 ones and the ones you get from the Dream Squad in the park look like.

Here's a link to the 08 lanyard that I found on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Disney-Lanyards...goryZ143QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

While at Epcot one of my daughters wanted to trade her YOMD pin and he said she shouldn't because it will be very limited. Does anyone think that it will actually be collectible? We have a bunch of them and just though we'd keep a couple and trade the rest?

While at Epcot one of my daughters wanted to trade her YOMD pin and he said she shouldn't because it will be very limited. Does anyone think that it will actually be collectible? We have a bunch of them and just though we'd keep a couple and trade the rest?
I don't know if they will ever be in demand from pin collectors,but simply because they cannot be purchased,I think they are special and am keeping mine,along with all of my WWTBAM-PI! pins and Tinkerbell Pixie Dust pin,which also could not be purchased.:) Actually,I did give away one set to a young Guest on a previous trip just as a personal Magical Moment.:)

Hooray! Finally my DS12 won a lanyard today in the mail. I know that it was from a postcard that I sent early on in 2008 contest and I only know that because the prize had his middle intial on it and I only addressed the first batch that way because it was the only time I sent in for my DS and DH and they have the same first name... I am hoping that DS2 and DD4 win one too before we head there in December. I have been sending in 1 postcard a day since the beginning of 2008 contest, each day with a different persons name. I did not give the prize to DS12 because he does not know about the trip in December and DD4 would not understa nd why she did not get one. So I have tucked it away until either they all win, here's to hoping or the trip :banana:

Congratulations!
... I have been sending in 1 postcard a day since the beginning of 2008 contest, each day with a different persons name...
Just FYI - you can mail one entry per day for each member of your family if you prefer, not just one entry per day for your entire family.

We just got something in the mail yesterday for DS!

But I'm a little confused. Since it's April, wouldn't it be an '08 prize by now? If it's '08, then seeing the '08 lanyard and pins on the ebay page is confusing me.

This is what we got yesterday:

47b8da01b3127ccea8d8de7fbc6300000036108CZMmjFq1bC

47b8da01b3127ccea8d8d3627dd000000055118CZMmjFq1bC

Are those '07 or '08?

I'm not even sure I sent in anything in '07!!!!

No matter to our happiness of DS winning something, my question is just trying to figure out where they might be in the drawings and mailing. :)

We just got something in the mail yesterday for DS!

But I'm a little confused. Since it's April, wouldn't it be an '08 prize by now? If it's '08, then seeing the '08 lanyard and pins on the ebay page is confusing me.

This is what we got yesterday:

47b8da01b3127ccea8d8de7fbc6300000036108CZMmjFq1bC

47b8da01b3127ccea8d8d3627dd000000055118CZMmjFq1bC

Are those '07 or '08?

I'm not even sure I sent in anything in '07!!!!

No matter to our happiness of DS winning something, my question is just trying to figure out where they might be in the drawings and mailing. :)

You have the same lanyard they were giving out by mail in 2007. I know somebody said they got a different "08" lanyard in the mail, but I've continued to win the same one from 2007 as recent as three weeks ago. Makes you scratch your head wondering what gives.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter