Have you been on Christmas?

bigdogcoach

Earning My Ears
We are so excited about our trip. We leave on Dec 20th for 6 days at Disney world. I am alittle worried about how crowded it will be on Christmas Day. Anyone who has been on Christmas, let me know what to expect. My girls are 9 & 11, we should have a great time. So far this is what I have planned. Arrive on Saturday, do Downtown Disney, eat at Planet Hollywood. Sunday, Epcot we have reservations for the Candlelight Processional and dinner at the Garden Grill.
Monday, Animal Kingdom with lunch at the Rainforest Cafe (this will be Christmas eve) Thought we might go on over to Magic Kingdom that night. Tues. Christmas Day at Magic Kingdom and Lunch at Cinderella's Royal Table. Wed. Mgm with lunch at Sci-Fi Dine-in. Thurs. we will have Breakfast with the Character's at Chef Mickey's Buffet. I can't decide whether to buy the 4 or 5 day pass and go on Thursday too. Any ideas let me know thanks.

We leave in 23 days for our 2nd Christmas/New Years WDW trip! We love being there for the holidays and since we've joined DVC we plan on making it an every other year tradition. My best advice is don't drive yourself nuts trying to see and do everything. The crowds are at their peak and your stress level can greatly increase if you're not prepared. I've made one PS a day so we will have at least one good/restful meal a day. We have PAPs that we bought in July (and plan to use again next June - gotta get my money's worth!!) so we don't have the NEED to go commando style. Take it easy and enjoy the most wonderful place in the world at the most wonderful time of the year!

Just be prepared for huge crowds and use fastpass as much as possible so that you'll get to do all of the attractions that you really want to do. Arrive @MK prior to opening so that you're assured of getting in and go to the attractions that you like the most right away. If you have some sort of game plan for the day you shouldn't have any problems. You may not want to leave during the day because MK has reached capacity on Christmas day and they will not let anyone in until the crowds subside. However, if you're prepared to be among so many people, it's not that big a deal. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas.

Hi bigdogcoach! We'll be at WDW (our first time ever) this Christmas too. We'll be at the Dolphin 12/23-12/30. Since you are leaving on 12/20 and arriving on Sat., I assume you are driving too. Safe journey!! (Our drive will be a bit longer than yours-20 hours.) Our kids are 7 and 11 so I think we have both chosen a good age to take the kids!! While I'm hoping the low attendance continues for us, I'm expecting it to be very crowded. I was told by friends who have been quite often to do MK before XMAS and to avoid MK on XMAS as it is way too crowded. Enjoy your PS at CRT and if things are too busy you might consider hopping over to another park. I hope it all works out for you. May all your dreams come true!!!:D

Leaving on the 22 arriving on the 23rd. We are driving too. We're planning on stopping for the night in Georgia.

I am soooo excited. This is DH and DD's first time going. I hope it's not too crowded. Both time me and DS went, it was in May so it wasn't too bad. A little crwoded in the afternoons. But we did our riding in the morning and shows and stuff in the afternoon.

I have to get our itinerary done so we at least have a chance of doing what we want when we go!

"See" you all down there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter