Have you bought your...

luvdsny

Homeschool Mom Extraordinaire Go Broncos!
...DIS merchandise yet? :) (not convention stuff :D )

I bought my DH a long-sleeved shirt...the plain white one. He doesn't really know about the 'corn' and 'emu' threads. :D ;) :)

So, which one(s) do you have? :)

<font color=red size=4>HAVE A DISNEY DAY</font>

<font color=navy size=3>M-I-C...see you at The DIS Convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we LOVE Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...</font>

I haven't...I probably should though. Thanks for the reminder!

nurse.gif
<font color=#FF0066 size=4 face="Comic Sans MS">Kim</font>
kiss.gif

Visit my Webpage!
<font color=#FF0066> <font size=4> <font face=comic sans ms> <marquee direction="right" align="middle" behavior="alternate">279 days until the Convention!</marquee></font></font></font>

When the merchandise was first offered, I bought a tee shirt, and the mug. I'm thinking of ordering another tee and the sweatshirt. I know when we were in WDW this past (early) Dec., it was freezing cold! I wore sweatshirts more than anything else. I plan on getting convention clothes, too. That should keep me in DIS wear for the entire convention! ;) I wouldn't mind if they would offer tank tops, too. That's all I wear in the summer. :)

Barb-for Real!
Been there, done that, GOING BACK!
noears.gif

I ordered my long-sleeve tee shirt and another summer shirt sporting the DIS logo as soon as they were available. Haven't had a chance to wear my summer shirt yet, but my other shirt gets some comments when I wear it.

Whenever they call me a dreamer, I think of Walt Disney and smile:)

Where are these shirts?

Thanks,
Carolyn

Tact - A keen sense of what to do or say in order to maintain good relations with others or avoid offense. Webster's Dictionary

I don't know why I can't find it but I bookmarked it this time. Thanks again.

Carolyn

Tact - A keen sense of what to do or say in order to maintain good relations with others or avoid offense. Webster's Dictionary

I have several DIS shirts.

guy.gif

Barry Hom
The moderator formerly known as Barry aka usagi
Moderator, Universal and Sea World Boards

"If you were me, you'd be good looking."

Wow...good for you Barry...you have several DIS shirts :eek: :)

I better buy a few more to keep up with 'good fashion' LOL :D :)

<font color=red size=4>HAVE A DISNEY DAY</font>

<font color=navy size=3>M-I-C...see you at The DIS Convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we LOVE Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...</font>

Have a couple of DIS shirts - going to get a sweatshirt though. Then all that's left is the can of corn.

4.gif

LIFE IS WHAT HAPPENS WHILE YOU ARE BUSY MAKING PLANS!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter