Have you ever had your PS # change?

Jenn Lynn

<font color=blue>Eli and Avery's Mama<br><font col
Today I called to make a few changes to my PS. I canceled 1900 Park Fare breakfast. When she read me the # it was different than what I had. So I told her we needed to make sure it wasn't my 1900 Park fare DINNER. She read me that different # and there was 1 number wrong it that one! Both 1900 PF #'s had errors. I checked with my original writing and I copied them fine. :confused:

Has this ever happened to anyone else? The other ones that she read to me were fine, but I am going to call an confirm before I go. Makes me nervous now!

I would double-check. I have had problems with this in the past. Make sure they have the right dates. Last year they had my DS's special birthday breakfast scheduled for September 11th and marked us as a no show. The breakfast was supposed to be for November 11th.

If you make a change to your PS, such as different time, etc, you should receive a new confirmation number. Every time we call about anything prior to a trip, we double check that they have our PSs in correctly.

Originally posted by GADISNEYGIRL
If you make a change to your PS, such as different time, etc, you should receive a new confirmation number. Every time we call about anything prior to a trip, we double check that they have our PSs in correctly.

Yes, I did get new #'s for some changes I made, but these were the original PS#. I just thought it was weird.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter