Have you ever used Golden West Express?

XLT800

Mouseketeer
We are looking at this shuttle service for our upcoming trip to DL and West Coast Cruise. Price seems to be reasonable and they say that it would be just a mini van with our family. Are they reliable? Any info would be appreciated.

Dave

Some clients of mine are using them tomorrow based on a tip from the boards here. I will be following up to see how they worked out. They have a big family & have reserved two vans to pick them up @ $75/van/one way to the DL Resort.

I used them in December and they were great! Since we were travelling with my very ill mother and my 80 year old dad, it was imperative that we not be standing around waiting for our shuttle to show up. DH called them from his cell phone while we were at baggage claim and they showed up right away. The driver was so courteous and the minivan was somewhat older but spotless. Best of all, he was a competent, safe, driver. My 8 year old literally was screaming during one of our L.A. taxi rides (like California Screamin on a highway) so she just kept saying how nice this driver was! They did a free grocery stop for us but I have heard another poster say they they don't do that. You might ask them if you are interested in that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter