HDDR and dietary requests...

zakatak

<font color=deeppink>Cinderella looked at me like
I just made a PS for HDDR (Hoop de Due) on Friday, November 26th at 5pm for my family of 5 (2 adults, 3 kids). I thought it would be a nice start to our trip and early enough for the kids after an early morning of travelling. Here's the problem... the CM on the dining line said that she didn't know anything about AP discounts and if there are any I would ask when I pick up the tickets. Also, I asked for a vegetarian meal and she said they do Kosher and some other dietary meals but NOT vegetarian and that I could pick from the food they serve. :mad: Well, for $49.01, I think I deserve a salad or roasted vegies or something!!! The beans probably have bacon in them, so that leaves corn and strawberry shortcake??? :confused:

I really want to do this but hesistate at no AP discount and no vegetarian option. I think I will cancel it.

Has anybody had any vegetarian food at HDDR or an AP discount?

Thanks...

Karen

I'm not the last word on this by any means, but I call Pioneer Hall a couple of days ahead of time and always get vegetarian. I think they'd come up with quite a few options if you talk to them directly.

Also, I think the AP discount is only for the 5:00 show.

For as long as we have been going, they have not offered an AP discount.

As far as the vegeterian meal, I would do what Aunt Polly suggested. Call them direct. I'm sure they could come up with something. I agree that 49 bucks is a lot to pay for corn and dessert.

You'll have a great time... the show is really FUN!

I could be crazy (well, that's a given!) but I really think that there's an AP discount for the 5:00 show -- or some kind of discount -- what I thinking about?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter