HEA Dessert Party

I am also wondering... It looks like Disney has yet to drop them starting on April 3. I think this is a great idea to start the thread!

I just hope they bring back some savory options to the dessert party like they had pre-Covid. I ate so many of those cheeseburger egg rolls at those dessert parties that I was ashamed of myself (not that that stopped me...I just sent my daughter up to get them then lol).

Hoping for 3rd April (do wonder if they will have it for the return or if the areas will be reserved for something else!).
It's our one big family trip so really hope they offer it! I'm checking daily on the app through chat
What do the cast members say when you ask?

Good to know they haven’t popped up yet and they just sold really fast, but dang it!! Let’s get on it, Disney!

I’m really hoping for April 18th. It’s my birthday!! My birthday wish is to see HEA again from a great location without having to get a spot 2 hours in advance! 😂

I hope they limit the capacity for the garden ones if they are looking to chnage it. Probs try for treats and seats this time but not sure on the view.

I was up early for my ADR day practising with a VPN, lol. Imagine my surprise when Seats and Treats flagged up ~ this was 830am UK time. I grabbed it thinking surely it was a glitch but I was able to book. Couldn’t do any of my others till after 1100am as expected though. Although there can be a delay in showing availability at 60 days I was told they can drop after midnight Orlando time (dessert parties), which is how I luckily came across it.
This was last year though.
Fingers crossed for everyone

I was up early for my ADR day practising with a VPN, lol. Imagine my surprise when Seats and Treats flagged up ~ this was 830am UK time. I grabbed it thinking surely it was a glitch but I was able to book. Couldn’t do any of my others till after 1100am as expected though. Although there can be a delay in showing availability at 60 days I was told they can drop after midnight Orlando time (dessert parties), which is how I luckily came across it.
This was last year though.
Fingers crossed for everyone
Yep and we still need to use the VPN for the "extras".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter