head injury

I have visual migraines off and on. I also had a small spontaneous retina tear a few years ago, and had to have it repaired. The symptoms were not the same at all. I get wavy flashing spots and inability to see areas with the migraines, but with the tear I had a black spot in my vision. However, if you are worried you should get it checked, just to be sure.

Did they check your eyes when you get the stitches? They should have with any head injury. If they did and they said it was fine, you’re likely ok.

But I agree with others, if it’s making you anxious, be seen. It can’t hurt.

they just shined a light in them. Not any type of exam or anything.

I fell and hit my head (really hard) a few days ago. Needed stitches. My question is, would you get your eyes checked too? No symptoms, just have heard that bumps to the head can detach retinas, effect optic nerve etc. I just want them checked to make sure, but don't know if I am being unreasonable. Any thoughts?
Nothing unreasonable about wanting to make sure you're healthy. Get tested.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter