Heading to DL on 1-3-07: Any Tips?

My advice is to get there when they open, actually be there 1/2 hour before opening, it saves you hours of time.

There will be alot of people there.. As most schools in the area will still be out and also.... The So Cal annual pass holders will be able to go back at that time..

It is doable though.. Have fun . Be patient and utalize the fastpass..

You will get wet if you sit in the front seat on Splash Mountain.
Jazz Kitchen in DTD has great food.
Tarzan's treehouse has good views of the park.
Pirates is very very cool.
Visit the Disneyland Gallery above the Pirates ride, it was intended to be an apartment for Walt, but he died before its completion, now its an art gallery.
Space Mountain is so very cool, a must ride.
See the 'center' of Disneyalnd, when you walk through the castel look down, you will see a gold survey marker on the ground, before DL was expanded this was the center of DL, now Cast Members will say that its where all the magic comes from, it is the 'heart' of the park
Take a Walk In Walts Footsteps Tour if its still offered loads of intersering information.

Have Fun :banana:

I will be there at same time as you. And, yes while a lot of schools are out, I don't think the crowds will be as bad as the week between xmas and new years. The reason that I say that is that Disney only recently announced that they would extend holiday celebration past Jan. 2 to Jan. 7. Plus, there is still quite a bit of hotel availability. I just don't think that a lot of people have caught on.

Also, when many schools are off, a lot of schools go back into session on the 2nd. All of the year round schools in Ca - of which there are many - seem to go back into session on the earlier date.

I think it will be crowded, but not crazy.

Does anyone know of any Disney photographer services? It would be great to have a family portrait made.

we are arriving the same day. dlh for us. we do love the gc though.

we've taken advantage of the wandering photographers at the park several times and that gives you a choice. they have a disney background and they usually have an added disney theme, character. not really professional but more than a snap shot.

my advice. looks like you are a disney vet so know the ropes. continue reading this and other dl forums. you'll have questions answered you did not even know you had.

not sure what you are familar with but get the fastpasses in the a m, do the non fp rides in the a m, use the fp's in the afternoon or evening. dl fp's can be used after the suggested return times, unlike wdw.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter