~Heather & Neil: Disneyland Wedding 2011~

I have yet to try on dresses, and I would really like to get something inexpensive but I'm in looove with this dress. Too bad the smallest size is four, that seems like a lot of altering.

Moka-B.jpg

And these are the shoes that I'm considering:
1210335-p-DETAILED.jpg

And something like this for earrings:
purple-panache-earrings_1356-medium.jpg

The colours of your wedding are going to be stunning! :lovestruc

I love the Vinylmation favor idea! So Disney and I bet the surprise will be fun for your guests.

And thank you for this photo of the SBP at night! I hadn't seen this one yet, and it definitely helps with my ability to visualize it in the dark!

And here is a stock photo courtesy of Disney for the reception: Sleeping Beauty Pavilion (I really hope this is what my wedding will look like since it will be at night)
340337-original.jpg

Will be interested to read more about your plans!

Afternoon!

Loving everything so far!

Cant wait to see more! Not long now!

Loves

faye

xxx

I love all of your ideas!!!
The vinylmation favors are great!! I'm in love with those little guys!!!
I love the shoes and earrings!
The sleeping beauty pavilion is amazing!!!

Any updates on your planning? That dress is georg!!! I haven't started trying on dresses yet either (but my wedding is further away haha) but I heard that wedding sizes are way different than normal sizes. They usually run way small. Maybe the 4 will fit better than you think?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter