• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hello - An introduction

pnutmnm

Mouseketeer
Hi all...so glad to have found this place!
I am in the process of planning/booking our trip to Disney (June 10-18) and could some advice and input.
My in-laws are going with and they want to use a travel agent. I wanted to go directly through through Disney.

AIRFARE-The prices are comparable - but through the agent, the airfare was a bit lower.
ROOM-Same
TRANSFERS-The agent wants us to rent a car. Disney offers the "magical transfers" free.

I guess what I am asking is who should I book with? Are there any perks or bonuses when you book through Disney (aside from the transfers)?

Thanks

Check out the Budget Boards, they have a ton of suggestions how to save money. :flower1:

Welcome to the Dis!

Check out the budget board, they have lots of great advice.

Also check out the Transportation Board and the Resorts Board you're sure to find some advice and answers there.

Welcom to DIS :wave:

I would check out the budget board. I found that I have learned so much here I am more knowledgable than the travel agents here in Toronto. So even when I used them I had to tell her what to look for. But I stayed with booking through a travel agent because we were going in hurricane season so if we ran into pro :flower1: blems she was just one call away and could work on getting us home sooner if we needed. Enjoy the board

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter