Hello and welcome to all!

RickinNYC

DIS Veteran
Hi gang! I had been contacted some time ago that this new section fo the DIS would be on the horizon so I'm so excited that it's now up and running. I hope everyone from all walks of life feels welcome here and is willing to post often!

RickinNYC-I just wanted to say hello and good luck! Congrats on the board and the nice MOD title!

Wow! Good luck! Don't be a stranger on our old board. It won't be the same without you. :teeth:

Congrats Rick! Heard the news thru the grapevine. You will be a great moderator. Ohhh a new title! Wow, how many does that make for you now? Will you still be holder of the wand????? Hugs!

Congratulations on the new board and new job, Rick!!!

It's wonderful to see there is a board on here for the gay and lesbian community! Congratulations!

Folks!! NO NO NO!

The creation and implementation of this particular board was entirely Pete Werner's (DIS owner) decision and I had nothing to do with it! I'm just a lowly mod, nothing more!

Any kudos and words of thanks should go to Pete!

RickinNYC said:
Folks!! NO NO NO!

The creation and implementation of this particular board was entirely Pete Werner's (DIS owner) decision and I had nothing to do with it! I'm just a lowly mod, nothing more!

Any kudos and words of thanks should go to Pete!

Yes, it's true, Pete contacted us with the idea. Thank you, Pete!

Still, Rick has been working tirelessly in the background, and is especially deserving of kudos for making sure every single silly board name I proposed was swiftly shot down! Thank you, god! :cool1:

Congrats on the new board! I think it is gonna be supercalifragalisticexpealidocious.....

i am just popping over to this board to say hello and welcome.

Congratulations on the new board! Just wanted to pop in and say "Hi!" and wish you gook luck in your new role as Moderator Rick.

Don't forget us little people. :)

Viki said:
Yes, it's true, Pete contacted us with the idea. Thank you, Pete!

Still, Rick has been working tirelessly in the background, and is especially deserving of kudos for making sure every single silly board name I proposed was swiftly shot down! Thank you, god! :cool1:

Viki,
I'm sure a simple and straightforward board title helps folks to find it easier, but I bet you came up with some creative names! I'm hetero, and had never heard the phrase "friend of dorothy" until I saw it on the original thread, but when I saw that, I thought "Friend of Mickey" might apply!

Enjoy the new board!

Shan
:sunny:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter