Hello Everyone

TashaJilek

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone i am new to Disboards, I have been on laughingplace for about a year now and have the same user name. I heard about this site from funball so if she thinks its great then i must try it out. Hope everyone has a great day.:goodvibes

OMG TASH!!!!!!

YOU’RE HERE!!!!!!!! I GUESS YOU GOT MY TEXT !!

OMG GIRL!! I CAN’T BELIEVE IT..

WELCOME TO THE DIS!! YOU’RE GONNA LOVE IT HERE ! :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

:banana:

Yes evreryone tasha is a long time friend of mine from a prev. discussion board!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Funball, i will take any advice from you regarding Disney park or anything else Disney :)

Hi Albertamom! are you having as nice of a summer as we are in Vancouver?

:welcome:

you should start looking around the boards tash! you will find we have alot of different topics and some fun ones too.

shellymouse started a thread in the community forum titled "funball!!!!!!!". you should check it out!
:wizard: yes it is titled with my name, but no it's not all about me..but that would be a goodplace for you to start!

also as you can see we can do cool graphics and smilies also! and change the color of our font! :love:

:rainbow:

Hi Albertamom! are you having as nice of a summer as we are in Vancouver?[/QUOTE]

Yes...we're in the midst of a real stretch of very nice weather. The Calgary Stampede starts officially tomorrow, so I know that everyone is really hoping that it continues. (We're farmers, so we would actually love to see a nice soaking rain...but it'll be what it'll be.) :goodvibes

Welcome, I have a soft spot for Lauighingplace.......prior to us brining up our own DL content, it was our "sister" board ( I am having a hard time on my DD's new Macbook, sorry about the typos) in fact I think my "hey Doobonator" thread still holds some records!

again, welcome

Welcome. This is the best place to talk about all things disney...especially the best thing about disney....Disneyland!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter