Hello from Niagara Falls, NY!!

:welcome: I am from Jamestown NY. You are sure to learn alot here. I am getting ready to go. I leave on the 8th of December. Hope the weather holds out at least till I am on the plane and in the air. Have a great trip.

Jamestown- ey?? Back in the day when I was young (seems like a million years ago-ha!!) I used to hangout in jamestown on the weekends.

I will see you on the plane! haha That is the flight. I usually take the morning nonstop, but I found the DD and myself to be tired and cranky and not enjoy ourselves the first day. This way, she gets to go to school, and I get some sleep the night before leaving. Do you think Magical Express will get us to the resort in time to eat before the food court closes?

:woohoo: (again, the DD likes those emoticons)

So we will hopefully run into each other. I think we will get to CSR around 10pm and I believe that the food court closes at 11pm so hopefully you will be safe. Look for us at the airport- skinny black man and no so skinny white lady- can't be missed- ha!!

So we will hopefully run into each other. I think we will get to CSR around 10pm and I believe that the food court closes at 11pm so hopefully you will be safe. Look for us at the airport- skinny black man and no so skinny white lady- can't be missed- ha!!

You can go to Home Depot and get some Lime Green Mickey paint chips and make tags out of them. It will be easy for Dis'ers to spot you.

You can go to Home Depot and get some Lime Green Mickey paint chips and make tags out of them. It will be easy for Dis'ers to spot you.

I was thinking of getting something so we could recognize each other and though of home depot- ha!!

Welcome to the boards! I was born in Buffalo and raised in Cheektowaga and my DH was born in Buffalo and raised in Depew. We've been in the Atlanta area for over 9 years now. Our DD is a Georgia Peach, but our sons and us were all born at Children's Hospital.

I love seeing all the WNYers here! Georgia's great, but Buffalo will always be "home". We visit every summer.

Again, welcome to the DIS. You'll learn so much here. Have SOOOO much fun on your trip!:)

oh that sounds so cute! I love those little paint swatches. I grabbed a bunch of them last time i was there.
I am from Jamestown NY. You are sure to learn alot here. I am getting ready to go. I leave on the 8th of December. Hope the weather holds out at least till I am on the plane and in the air. Have a great trip.

I have already learned a bunch from these boards, my head is spinning!

hehe, I will definitely say hi! Im sure the two bottomless pit preteens I am travelling with will need real food when we get there. They get cranky, then I get cranky, then this happens, :scared: , then they look like this :eek: :eek: .

Hello fellow WNY Disers~!!!!! I;m from North Tonawanda myself!! very close to NF! i can't beleive how many people from Buffalo are on here!!!

Go Sabres i think we need it!!! lol
Go Bills on Sunday Night!!

Hello fellow WNY Disers~!!!!! I;m from North Tonawanda myself!! very close to NF! i can't beleive how many people from Buffalo are on here!!!

Go Sabres i think we need it!!! lol
Go Bills on Sunday Night!!

Yes the Bills are going to need quite a bit of luck on sunday night. Who knows maybe they will surprise us??

They need us all to BILLieve!!! It would be an awesome upset!!

I think there are so many people from our area because it is so dark, gray, and dreary here for 8 months out of the year. We dream about happy, sunny, warm, bright Disney colors! These weather conditions create Disney-addicts!!

Hi there Lustergirl :wave2:

I see you only have ...

9 more days!!! :banana: :banana:

Hi there Lustergirl :wave2:

I see you only have ...

9 more days!!! :banana: :banana:

Yes 9 more long days- ha!! I have pulled out the suitcases, filled them with some items and attached my dme tags. Now they are stuffed in my closet taking up all of the room.I have never went to disney without my sons, it will be just me and the hubby. I know my 18 year old will be okay but I still worry about my baby- he is 14 years old. My momma is coming to stay at my house during the time that I am gone.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter