Hello ....

Shellyb01

Earning My Ears
Hi ...

Just found your site, so I thought I'd register and come and say hello to everyone .... :wave:

Brief story on me ....

My name is Michelle, Shelly to my friends, I'm married to Paul, have been married for 5 years in October :love:. I have a Jack Russell puppy who is one today (31st March!), her name is Maggie.

Paul and I are going to Florida for the first time ever (my first ever time abroad too) on the 1st October this year!! I'm very excited .... :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Anyway, hope to get to know you all better - you'll no doubt see me mooching about from forum to forum ...

Love

Shelly xx :flower:

Welcome. I have been coming to this sight for over a year and have learned so much. I don't post very often but really enjoy reading all the insights. I know it will be a great help to you too.

Hi Shelly

Welcome to the Disboards. My family (DW, DD4 and myself)are going to WDW Oct. 13th through the 18th. We are going because we want to see the MNSSHP. As a matter of fact, we are going to 2 parties. Anyway, welcome and have fun!!!!
:banana: :banana:

Have a great Day!!

John
:wave:

Hi there & welcome to DIS! You're gonna have lots of fun here, since there's a lot of topics & info that you can read about. I also have a little pet - a little parakeet named Spike who's a yr. & a few months old. I hope that you enjoy yourself here. :flower:

Hi ! :wave: Have fun on your first trip. It's our first trip too, and the fun so far has been in all this planning! :flower:

Ooooh, what such a lovely welcome ... thanks!! :grouphug:

When we go to Florida it's going to be our official honeymoon :love: . We got married five years ago, but never really had a proper honeymoon and this is like a dream holiday for both of us. It'll be our anniversary on the 13th October. My fella is a huge horror fan :scared1: so I was going to take him to the Universal Horror Night, and then blackmail him in to taking me to Mickey's ::MickeyMo Not so scary horror night, but I've been trying to find out over tickets .... Universal ones don't seem to be out yet, and I can't find out when the Mickey ones are out - I'm assuming it's going to be a couple of months before.

Anyway, just come on to say thanks for the lovely welcome and I'm looking forward to getting to know you all better!!

Love

:cheer2: Glad to have you with us.Hope you pup had a very happy first birthday.I have 2 dogs,and they bring me great joy.Have lots of fun planning your trip!
Kirsten in Nova Scotia :cloud9: :wave2:

hi my name is Nici and i'm going to disney in 2 months and i'm staying at Port orleans Riverside and it's so awsome and I'v been there everytime i'v been to disney world and it's alot of fun the people are nice and sweet and thats where I meat my boyfriend and we are still togeather isn't that awsome and thats why I LOVE disnry world and he was also my first boyfriend witch makes it real cool

thats so cool thats where me and my boyfriend first meat isn't that cute and its a cute picture

hi my name is Nici and I'm going to disney in 2 months and 3 days and it should be alot of fun and i'm staying at Port Oleans Riverside and it will be lots of fun and i can't what and I fell bad that you have to what 15 months till you go and have fun

That's so lovely that you met your boyfriend(s) at Disney .... it makes the place just that little bit more magical for you both. :love: I can't wait until I go, I only have seven months to go, but it's going to drag like crazy!!!!

I met my husband on a train going to a local rock club, it wasn't until the week after that we actually got together. Ten weeks after that we were engaged!! :lovestruc He is my first ever everything .... I couldn't survive without him. I wouldn't even dare to imagine what life would be like without him now.

Love is a wonderful thing isn't it?! :love2: :love1: :love: :lovestruc :flower3:

Love

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter