• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Hellooooooooo Tag Fairy!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bugsy

tinkerboo
I don't want to seem ungrateful, and all, BUT, my 2 weekish on the board, 196
posts, UNDYING LOYALTY TO ALL THINGS DISNEY ::MinnieMo , please do not kill me tag fairy...pixie dust...pixie dust....pixie dust.... :faint: :worship: how about a little something-something love, your unwavering servant.. :wave2:

I've seen people with 1000s of posts and no tag fairy...be patient! :)

One of the things I've learned from the DIS boards is that if something works, TRY IT!! :goodvibes I read this post earlier and thought I'd give it a shot... :cool1: No harm in trying... :tongue: I know patience is a virtue...and umm....virtues are a good thing to have...but...well...I've had to resort to putting a highlighted sticky note under my nickname to try to blend in better with all the tagged people.... :rotfl2: I'm actually starting to get attached to the lil yella bugger!! 'Cept for the fact that it keeps falling off my puter screen!! Seriously, I'm patiently waiting for the tag fairy to look my way and will consider myself truly blessed even if it's on my 10,000th post.... (had to say that in case she's looking!) :jumping1:

I'm wondering if anyone knows the month and year of ground-breaking ceremonies for WDW?

Umm...Fall of 1967 site preparation began on Disney world, and in the spring of 1969 construction began on the MK plus 2 hotels.... :scratchin

I'd say October 1969, but, that's a total newbie guess.... You could probably do a search on here and find the answer. I'm not really good at the whole searching this site thing yet. It's a skill I've yet to master, but I know they play a game on here with VERY hard Disney trivia questions and that sounds right up there alley...These people are disney S-M-A-R-T!! :flower: Hope that helps.

Everyone knows that the Tag Fairy only comes out at night.

Oh wait, that's the Tooth Fairy LOL.

Dream of the next trip to WDW, the magic is always waiting for you.

Hmm.....Has anyone ever seen the tag fairy and the tooth fairy at the same time???? You may be on to something there..... Preparing best toothy grins in case they are the same person err.. I mean the same fairy! :jumping1: :teeth: :love1: :hyper: :jumping1:

Ladies, please! Begging and pleading for a tag is somewhat akin to demanding a free upgrade/water view/bunkbed/magic kingdom view/concierge level when you check-in to your resort..... While these things are entirely lovely to get, the ones who usually DO get them, never ask or expect it....

:upsidedow :rolleyes2 I can't pick between the purple and the green!

You mean I'm not GUARANTEED the waterview bunkbed with a view of the magic kingdom I requested when I made my ressies at OKW? :faint:

Unregistered said:
I'm wondering if anyone knows the month and year of ground-breaking ceremonies for WDW?

Hey did ya ever get your answer???? Wanna know how to keep a blonde in suspense?? TELL ME TOMORROW!!!! :goodvibes

torianne31 said:
You mean I'm not GUARANTEED the waterview bunkbed with a view of the magic kingdom I requested when I made my ressies at OKW? :faint:
:scared1: I'm sure she is kidding torianne31--BREATH!!!!!
you ARE kidding aren't you expirateshopgirl? :confused:

NO YOU ARENT THE ONLY ONE!! :sad: sniffle sniffle...we need to feel the love..i mean we need a bit of pixie dust ....

Unregistered said:

How does an unregistered guest post on the boards?

cyndibelle said:
NO YOU ARENT THE ONLY ONE!! :sad: sniffle sniffle...we need to feel the love..i mean we need a bit of pixie dust ....

Low and behold we are the minority! :snooty:

krdisneybound said:
Am I the only "DIS cast member" w/o a tag..................

Sobeit :goodvibes

I had to buy a new scrub top for work today, I just cut the tags off a lil bit ago...you want that tag? It says "XL Tiki". (That's the size and pattern of the top) you could just superglue it under your nickname.... :jumping1:

torianne31 said:
I had to buy a new scrub top for work today, I just cut the tags off a lil bit ago...you want that tag? It says "XL Tiki". (That's the size and pattern of the top) you could just superglue it under your nickname.... :jumping1:

Now why didn't I think of that - I must be - well whatever I am :rotfl:

torianne31 said:

I'll be the XL Tiki! :hyper: Hehehe! :jumping1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter