HELP. ADR's question

[copher09

Earning My Ears
Ok I have just about everything for the trip planned. It's our first trip with kids ages 3, 6, 8, 13. We are doing 2 days at MK so everyone gets to do what they want.

I didn't want to go with restrictions. I just wanted it to be an enjoyable time for all of us. Less confusing for the first trip without a bunch of ressies. We do have ressies for SeaWorld and Busch Garden trip.

Now I am having second thoughts, I want my kids to enjoy a character meal at MK. I tried to get ressies for Chef Mickeys......:mad: nothing for supper available I entered 5pm to 8 pm. I'm not sure my kids will be up for anything after 8pm.

My kids don't have any preference other than Phineas and Ferb, but that isn't going to happen. The 3yr old loves Micky, Minnie and the gang. I think they will be happy with any of the characters.

Any other suggestions if we are already at MK which one can I try to get ressies for a dinner?

I would go to O'hana's at he Poly. They bring food to the table and you can eat your heart out. Also a beautiful setting.

At Mk you can try the Crystal Place ( they have Pooh bear and his friends) we have enjoyed our meals there. Other than the castle ( wich you HAVE to make ressies far in advance) I think that is the only character meal inside the park.

Everyone of ALL ages LOVEs to eat at the Castle...so I suggest CRT...

Other than that...

I second...Breakfast at "Ohana's.....

Hugs,
Mary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter