• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help! CDG to Disney

eileds

Mouseketeer
We are going to DLP in 3 weeks. As we are staying at Pierre & Vacances we are still debating which mode of transport to use from CDG.

Do we hire a car, get the VEA to Disney then shuttle bus to accommodation or do we try the RER or TGV.

I know there's been lots of discussion on this before but I've been struggling to find much and now I'm getting stressed!! :cool1:

RER would take way to long. What time of day / day of week do you arrive at CDG and what terminal? If the TGV schedule fits for you then that is the fastest way. Its only 10 minutes from the airport to disney. Then you could grab a cab to Pierre...

Otherwise the VEA bus is a good choice.

Hiring a car sounds a little over the top unless you need it for something else you want to visit while at Disney.

I agree - either the VEA or the TGV shuttle.

I've found this site reasonably easy to understand if you're interested in booking the TGV.

Thanks for the site info Bexx. I've looked at it & it would cost £137 return which seems like quite a lot of money.

MorganB we are arriving on a Sunday at approx 2pm but there are 5 of us (forgot to say that) so we can't get a taxi.

Has anyone ever used Greyshuttle or eurominibus? :cool1:

Hello,

Help !!! (This is also my first post)

I am also having a problem with transport.

We arrive at CDG at 22:00 with thomsonfly, but the VEA finishes at 21:30 according to the timetable on the website.

The TGV also finishes running at this time.

We are staying at the Holiday Inn Disneyland Paris and the shuttle bus from the parks finishes at 19:30 I have been told.

We think the best option is a taxi, as we have two young children, but I think this is 100e.

Does anyone know of anything else, please.

We are hoping that VEA has changed it's times, so that it leaves after the last flight arrives !!!

Thank you.

Only other option would be the RER but that would take quite a bit of time (1h30 mins at least) followed by a taxi.

Alternately, you could rent a car. Pick up at CDG return at the Marne La Vallee Chessy TGV station which is right at the entrance to the park. It would be the cheapest option. Just keep it for the night and drop it off the next am when you go to the park. I know AVIS has a counter there and I forget who else... I think Hertz but am not sure.

I contacted grey shuttle - they quoted me 88 euros one way for 5 people. We are going on 31/7/05 and they said they are very busy at that time. you could check their website and email them for a quote. They will need to know your dates. their website is www.greyshuttle.com. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter