Help deciding when to go

Wags

Mouseketeer
I have the choice of going Feb. 27 - Mar. 4 or Mar. 30 - Apr. 4

My question concerns both the weather and the crowds.

Obviously the weather will likely be cooler during my February itinerary. My DS loves Hot Tubs, we plan on splitting a stay between BC and either AKL or a Moderate. Do any of the Mods have Hot Tubs and if so, which of those would you recommend? Should I anticipate not using the swimming pools because of expected cooler air temperature? And what about TL and BB, will they be an option?

DW wants to have enough options other than Parks, and is concerned about the temperature in late Feb, early March. From a weather standpoint, the later itinerary is probably better.

And now I need your opinions about the crowds. We usually go in late September, and quite honestly have been spoiled by the lack of crowds.

Between the two dates I mentioned, is there one where I could expect to see less crowds? Since Easter is so much later this year, that isn't a concern, but what about college "spring breakers" who don't necessarily have breaks at Easter? Will they (or some other factor) have an impact on the crowds during the March - April intinerary?

Need your opinions, which dates would you choose and why?

:D :D

Bumping :Pinkbounc ...I'd be interested in opinions on this as well.

A lot of schools in the Chicago area have spring break the last couple weeks of March. We have gone in February and the weather has always been nice. The evening are cool and you need a sweatshirt, but the days nice and we often swim (I grew up in WI, so I know what you mean when you want to go to warm weather)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter