help! eastern vs western itinerary?

patriciahuang

Earning My Ears
Hello all!

Please help. I need help from experienced Disney cruisers. We are planning on a Disney cruise on 2004, this is our first time to cruise..please help...which do you think is better the eastern or the western itinerary?

Thanks!

We're on the western route now and did the eastern two years ago. Both are fantastic, but here's my quick eval....

Eastern has more consecutive time at sea as you go from Port Canaveral south to your first port of call. If you like being on the ocean and feeling alone, this is the tour for you! Eastern ports seem more exotic with a real Carribean flair (in my opinion) as you go to St. John and St. Martin.

Western is broken up with one less day at sea (none consecutive) and one more port of call. Key West doesn't seem very exotic, but it's a neat place to go. Cayman is also clean, comfortable and has a very "U.S." appeal. On our way now to Cozumel, so I can't comment on that yet. If you like the comfort of a more "American" feel, my bet is on the Western route.

Not much of my opinion, but a few important things to consider.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter