help for obsessive planner

laura&fam

Your stunned silence is very reassuring
I am an obsessive planner trying to plan a trip to Disney in November and I can't find any information on what rides will be closed, when the fireworks show will be (I assume weekends only) and other info.

I even called Disney and they said they only have basicly what is on the website - which is only through september.

Right now I can plan my trip based on ride closuers, etc. but once I book airfare (which I was going to do soon) I will be stuck. Any ideas?

If nothing else I want to make sure Pirates of the Carribean isn't closed - it's my favorite ride.

If you go to the Disneyland site and click on Calendar you can then click Get Schedule and it will take you to this site.

http://disneyland.disney.go.com/dis...span=1&parkDCA=true&parkDLP=true&parkDTD=true

Then you choose your first day and how many days you'll be staying and you'll have a complete schedule including which rides are closed. They have until the end of October currently (which is when we're going) so I would bet in another week or two they will have Novemeber also. Hope this helps.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter