Help for short trip to Niagara Falls this weekend

Jo-Anne

DIS Veteran
Hi folks - I know this has been asked before, but I scanned through our pages and don't still see it here. We are going to take the kids to Niagara Falls this Sunday and Monday. We booked a room at the Hilton as it looks like they have a really nice pool and cool slide. Just wondering what are the must see attractions for the kids (DD is 7 and DS is 4). We'll probably do Maid of the Mist and I know DD would love the Butterfly Conservatory (anyone done this? worth the $$?). Any other things to see? Also for myself, is the Lundy Lane outlet mall worth a stop? Thanks, Jo

Yes, Yes, Yes, especially if you can't make it across the border!LOL

There is also the Hersey Store that the kids would probably enjoy!

There are all the museums, etc. At the Rainforest Cafe, they have a Shark's Tank that they would probably like.

go to www.niagaratourism.com for more information.

Have fun!

Scratch
pirate:

If you have time go to Niagara on the Lake. it is a great little town that the whole family will enjoy. Try and eat at the revolving rest. at Niagara. It is so nice seeing the falls from all angles.

If you're chocolate lovers, be sure to go to Chocolate Rainbow just off the QEW! It's on hwy 55 which is the road you take from QEW to Niagara-on-the-lake. We tend to go there first and then enjoy our chocolate throughout our Niagara stay. The place looks like nothing on the outside, but boy, they have free samples of virtually everything in store and it's AMAZING quality! For directions, take the hwy55 exit off of QEW and head towards Niagara-on-the-lake. The road goes parallel to the QEW for a bit and then curves right to head towards NOTL. Chocolate Rainbow is on the right hand side just past this big curve. Have a great trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter