Help from webmaster Corey about the photo contest?

aprince&princess

DIS Veteran
For some reason I can't seem to login to add photos.

I picked photos and when I pick login and type in my screen name and password it tells me it is invalid.

I then tried to register and it tells me that I am already registered.

M&M's is having the same problem, so neither of us can add photos for the photo contest.

How would we fix this?

I am having the same problem.
And that's probably because of the '<' in your username. That's another one of those symbols that are often not usable for usernames or passwords throughout the internet.

If this is the case, there may not be a workaround other than registering a new screenname to upload the photos.

M&M's is correct the photopost software is written by a different company than the board software and we have seen this issue before. There's nothing we can do to fix it, you could register another name

And give up the post count! :eek: I just hit 500.

Hmmm, I might have to have DH post pictures. I'm sure he will take me if he wins a stateroom on the cruise.

hey- i already booked for the cruise ut thought a go at the whole piccy thing might be fun, where do you find the place to upload the pics?

And give up the post count! :eek: I just hit 500.

Hmmm, I might have to have DH post pictures. I'm sure he will take me if he wins a stateroom on the cruise.

I think you could probably register one just to use on the photo board - maybe "aprinceandprincess"

perhaps Pete and team could just change your current username...not a problem, you just an admin to do it. You account would remain the same except a different username.

Maybe PM Pete or another admin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter