Help, How do I get a countdown????

bonhoga

Bonhoga
Hi Everybody,

Won't somebody please take pity on me and explain how to get one of those lovely countdowns? :goodvibes

I can't seem to get the hang of it at all!!! Probably going to feel incredibly silly now, when one of you points out how to do it - theres probably some big icon staring me in the face "Get your ticker here" and I just haven't clicked yet!!! :confused3

Thanks a lot

Kaye

Hi Karen,

I think the answer is ....not really!!!

As you can see I now have a lovely URL at the bottom of my signature - I'll try again - then I might ask for help again! :blush:

If nobody minds that is?

Kaye

Thanks Emma, Steve and Karen

Success at last :)

Mind you though my heart sank - 6months 2 weeks!!!! How am I going to be able to wait that long?

Kaye

Looks good Kaye :)

The time will fly by, honest! It's nearly Xmas and then it will be almost time!!

You're welcome, Kaye! And Karen's right - after all, today I saw an advert for a Christmas 2006 brochure!
eareek.gif

PS. Is it just me or is the main forum image as well as a lot of smilies not loading?! :S

Hi all. sorry but I also need help with the countdown. I read your posts, but my English must be worser than I thought! Please could you help me step by step..? I had a countdown from ticker factory and then a URL, but no picture just this link. I am realy sorry for this but I would be thankful if anybody could help me. :teeth:

Anglea

What's the date of your trip and what do you want the ticker to say? Also, what ticker (picture) do you want?

My trip is on the 30th October until the 3rd November its a ticker with bats (i hope this is the right word for this) and then i could choose the ticket "pointer" that would be a bat in the moon... my text was Happy Halloween at DLRP

Thaaaaaaaaaaaaaaank you so much !! Juhu I have a countdown :Pinkbounc

Nice day Angela

Thanks again everyone - really glad someone else was able to get a bit of help out of it as well!!

Kaye

I'm going to have to post a message everyday now - just to see that ticker go down!!! :love:

::MinnieMo Hi Guys

I'm stuck too ! I,ve got my ticker but I'm not sure how and where I post it :confused3

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Angela - Rainy Scotland :umbrella:

Angela, you need to go into User CP. Then edit signature and cut and paste the ticker url into here.

Reid

Hi All

Thanks for all the PM's coming to my aid . I finally got my ticker sorted and I've updated my signature too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter