Help, how do I get Whispering Canyon ADRs?

sss

Mouseketeer
Hi,
We just had to change our trip to 9/19-26. This is a week earlier then we planned to go. We are a party of 5, me, DH, DDS ages (at the time of this trip) 8,8, and 6. We cannot seem to get ADRs for Whispering Canyon cafe...we LOVE it there...I don't think my husband has tried actually calling but he can't get a ressie online....we are staying at Jambo house now so I don't think just taking a chance and walking in is a choice for this slow moving party! Whether or not you like Whispering Canyon, can anyone give me some suggestions in getting them? Do we have to call and check everyday? Is there some magic out there we don't know about? :confused3
TIA,
SSS

I would like to know about this "magic" also. We are having the exact same problem with WCC. I have been looking online everyday for a week now and it seems to be full. I haven't tried calling yet. Maybe I will start doing that everyday also. I wonder if you could call the resteraunt directly?

Hi,
We just had to move our next trip to WDW to 9/19 to 9/26. We were supposed to gothe the following week. My husband, online, is not having luck with Whispering Canyon Cafe ADRS...we LOVE it there...we are a party of 5...me, DH, my girls 8, 8, and 6. Any suggestions? We are staying at Jambo house and not renting a car so getting there is a bit of a shlep. Just walking in probably is not a good option for this slow moving crowd. Any suggestions you all have would be much apreciated!
TIA,
sss

The only thing I can suggest is---KEEP TRYING! Call Disney Dining every day, sometimes more than once a day. People cancel ADRs all the time.

It might be easier to get something if you talk to a person rather than try to book online.

Good luck!

I'd call the dining hotline directly...it's during free dining season so I bet that's why you're having issues. Just keep trying! Good Luck! :wizard:

I'd say jusst keep checking. In 2008 well after our ADR day opened my DH suggested we go to Cali Grill for our (belated) anniversary. I thought no way we'd get in, let alone to see the fireworks, but I called 3 or 4 times and just like that got in, and perfect timing for the fireworks. I was flexible with the days so that helped too. With online reservations, it's even easier to keep checking too. Good luck with WCC, we love it there too. We made our ADRs yesterday for Thanksgiving there.

I just tried & it showed avaliability on Sept 22 for 5 @ 7:30??? I did NOT book it, maybe one of you could get something tomorrow. Good Luck!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter