Help. I am a prisoner in FOP (11/17)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and Good Morning fellow FOP-lovers ... :daisy:,

here is an update and sort of revision about what I posted yesterday in another thread:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hopped into the queue on Wednesday at 7:50 pm - right before closing.
Posted wait time was 70 minutes - but as I had hoped it was shorter :D - was off the ride under 45 minutes :-).

They really seem to have a handle now on this - compared to May/June - but even then, shortly after the opening of Pandora I never
waited more than 75 minutes if taking advantage of the "last minute" approach.:idea:

It's still AWESOME :flower::cloud9: - and I just scored a FP for this evening - can't wait to be "Back on the back of a Banshee":dumbo:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I got to Pandora at 6:30 for my FP the stand-by line was backed up until the entrance of the ride and stated a wait-time of 240 minutes.:crazy2:

My FP experience went smoothly - about 25 minutes total - might have helped that it was just me, they put me in the "Single-Rider-boarding line" -
but the whole process for large parties seems to do ok too.

So I thought - based on my previous experiences - that I just could repeat what I did on Wdnesday - was pretty confidence the stand-by mess was
cleaned up by then :P ...
Well - that didn'd happen ...
At 7:55 the stand/by line was still backed up to the ride entrance - showing a 240 minute wait - that went up to 270 around 8:00.
Lots of commotion still at the FP-entrance - quite a few people getting back in there - I think with rider-switch or "bathroom emergency" exceptions ...
but it was really crazy there ...:dance3:

Poor cast member at the entrance confirmed they intended to let everybody ride - now matter how long
it was going to take - so even when they had problems earlier they didn't close the line early...

Thought briefly about finding out how long this was really going to take :scratchin - but sorry - I am not brave or young enough :confused3 to suffer through
something like that :rotfl2:...

Went back to the RJ instead - posted time at 7:50 was 60 minutes - in fact it was about 5 minutes at most ...

After that I went back to FOP to take another look at the Madhouse - strolled through Pandora Wonderland -
had a lovely chat with to very sweet CP cast members and headed to muyhotel to watch the Holiday Wishes fireworks from my room popcorn::

Will report back how the situation is going to be during the next days.::yes::

Good luck to everybody braving the stand-by challenge - See you at Pandora ! :wave2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter