HELP if you are currently at OKW 1-2 Bdr

dianeschlicht

<font color=blue>DVC-Trivia Contest, Apr-2006: Hon
I need someone who is there now to measure the distance from the washer/dryer to the wall in the laundry room. THanks in advance.

I know it's a strange question, but it involves a Christmas present I am thinking of buying.

Diane - I think you probably need to call housekeeping/engineering. Just call the phone number listed. then instead of asking for the front desk - ask for housekeeping/engineering. they can go measure this for you.

I don't carry a tape measure with me on vacation. So even if someone is there they might not be able to help you.

And if it is a bulky item, you may need them to measure the doorway. too. I think all interior doors are 3', but the laundry room door may be 30"

So am I the only one here dying of curiosity?

What could she possible be buying that needs to fit between the washer & dryer and the wall of the laundry room? ???????? ;);) :teeth:

Best wishes -

LOL, it needs to be 28". Our DD is in need of an air bed for her condo to use as an extra bed. We will be in a 2 bedroom for Dec. with 5 of us, but because DS and his SO will have the second bedroom, and DD can't stand ANY noise when she goes to bed, we are thinking of an air bed as her Christmas gift, but I want to make sure it will fit in the laundry room before I bring it along. We are celebrating our Christmas over New Years when we will all be in one place.

Though I wouldn't call this an official answer....

We happened to be in line ( at a F&W event) two weeks ago and another DVC member commented how they loved the size of the OKW rooms. They boasted that on one trip someone slept on an air bed in the laundry room.

Once again...not official but the likelihood is there...the OKW laundry room is bigger than mine at home. Christmas presents that are useful at WDW are the best kind

Good luck !

Most people don't carry tapemeasures with them but you could us everyday items for est.
paper 8.5x11
most pens 6 inches

to measure longer use a phone cord or lamp cord and each wrap around pen gives you about a foot

Just a thought for all. :teacher:

tmt martins said:
Most people don't carry tapemeasures with them but you could us everyday items for est.
paper 8.5x11
most pens 6 inches

to measure longer use a phone cord or lamp cord and each wrap around pen gives you about a foot

Just a thought for all. :teacher:

fine for an estimate - but when someone needs an exact answer. call housekeeping they have EVERYTHING!

LOL, my traveling tape measure is my hand span. I know it's 8 1/2 inches. I'm thinkin it will fit fine, since the door has to be 3 ft wide to accommodate the washer going in or out. Since the airbed is only 28", I think it will be fine.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter