Help!!! in need meals ideas with only a Microwave, and a toaster oven... I am desperate...

What size toaster oven are you buying? When I put one on my Christmas list a few years ago, I stipulated I wanted one large enough to bake a frozen pizza. I got one. It’s a Breville. It’s about the size of a microwave. I love it! I can put any 9x13 Pan in it, and I have non stick cookie pans that fit it that I use to roast vegetables among other things. It came with a pizza pan that fits any frozen pizza perfectly, and also comes in handy as a drip pan for pies. It also has convection so it cooks quickly. I only use my regular oven once a year - to cook the Thanksgiving Turkey. I use the Breville every day. Oh, and it makes excellent toast too. I used conventional toaster ovens for a lot of years, and thought they were fine, but I will never go back after using this.

Totally off topic but I love my Breville. I might use it more than my oven now. However to be honest it's jut as dangerous as oven. Maybe more. I am very careful when I use. I got the full size one, as for toast it comes out okay but takes forever. I mean elderly people might forget they put toast in toaster by time its done.

More on topic.
I use to ziplock freeze couple of meals almost every other time I made dinner. Then would bring in bulk when I saw youngest at school.
I would often ziplock and freeze soups for her too.

OOOPS just saw this was old post

Totally off topic but I love my Breville. I might use it more than my oven now. However to be honest it's jut as dangerous as oven
Me too, big time.
My Breville did replace the stove when it died and still remains in place 5 years on. Can roast up to a 5 lb chicken and thanks to the convection feature makes the skin crispy. Agreed it’s a slow toaster but since I don’t use it that way much it’s OK. I think what annoys me at times is the inability to set to unusual temperatures like 275 in certain settings. Nevertheless it’s a real workhorse.

I use an induction burner for the range portion; thing of beauty.

I noticed this as a zombie thread this morning.

I noticed the "Zombicity" of this thread right away, but wonder what happened to Loves Timone? MIA for over a year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter