• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Help-just need some disboard pixie dust!

iwannbindisnee

DIS Veteran
Hi all. I am here at work & Ihave two people out for the 3rd day in a row & no one else is here (only a parttimer who files)So, EVERY phone call is for me! After 3 days I am at my wits end & so I decided I needed a little Disboard well wishes & pixie dust-I am hoping to get one person back tomorrow!! YAY! Hope you all are having a better week than me--if you are not, know that you are not alone!! :sad2: Debbie

I guess your bad day is over by now, I am also having one of those weeks, glad this day is finally over :banana:

:wizard: :wizard: Here is some pixie dust coming your way. I hope it helps. :sunny: :sunny:

As you can see I am still here tying put loose ends. Disney Dee-hope the week gets better! :sunny: Alanpapa thanks for the well wishes. It just makes me feel good when I read some of these boards! It starts me thinking about my next disney trip (not quite sure when, but before 2/06-gotta use the AP again!) :goodvibes Deb

:wizard: Hope you're having a much better day today,Debbie,and loads of Nova Scotia pixie dust are being sent your way.It's school March break here,so I'm relaxing this week!
Have fun planning your next WDW vacation! :hourglass
Kirsten :teacher:

Thanks Abba & all disboarders--hope everyone is having a good day! One of my people came back so that is a huge help!! :cool1: Love the Nova Scotia pixie dust! Have some MD, USA right back!! :wizard: Deb

iwannbindisnee said:
Hi all. I am here at work & Ihave two people out for the 3rd day in a row & no one else is here (only a parttimer who files)So, EVERY phone call is for me! After 3 days I am at my wits end & so I decided I needed a little Disboard well wishes & pixie dust-I am hoping to get one person back tomorrow!! YAY! Hope you all are having a better week than me--if you are not, know that you are not alone!! :sad2: Debbie

Many many well wishes for you Debbie...I'm guessing everything has picked up by now....I just lived through a week of heck too...so I only have well wishes to spare...fresh outta pixie dust...but...well....I scooped some regular dust off the top of the TV in the living room and highlighted it with a pink magic marker...you want some of that???...... :rotfl2:

:hug: Hugs for ya......and a lil more pixie dust too...*found some hiding after all* :wizard:

After a long week even pink dust off the tv is welcome! thanks for the giggle torianne! ::yes:: Good thing about pixie dust it is always around somewhere! Here's hoping all disboarders work week next week is a magical one! :wizard: Deb

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter