Help me find my newest obession....

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

I had a great time, even if I got next to nothing done. I plan on preparing a bit more in advance next time (if we're invited back!), so I'll be able to get more done. Okay, something done.

It was great to meet everyone (some again, some for the first time!), and to just "hang".

Got a little lost on the way home and took a tour of part of Arlington (I think?), and a nice gentleman pointed us in the right direction to find 95 and made it home just fine after that. I told you it was a complete fluke that I made it there with no trouble.

Thank you again!

:thanks:

are we being invited back??? i hope so! 'cause i did have fun! was it Arlington or Cambridge??
and what's up with us leaving as church was getting out??

and did you see me behind you chatting to you? jennifer if you going i'm going.. the people on the streets would stop when you pulled out like they knew i was tagging along behind you!!

It really was fun! Thank you for coming, I had a great time meeting everyone.

Jennifer - Thank you for Peppermint Forest! I love it.. I was flipping through it after you left and planning my pages.

Holly -Bubba is so well-behaved, he was so cute. Our white-on-white birthday cake was delicious. :)

thank you Danica! i do love him so much!
and yes our white on white cake was so yummy! and who better to share it with but you! look forward to having another one with you next year!

are we being invited back??? i hope so! 'cause i did have fun! was it Arlington or Cambridge??
and what's up with us leaving as church was getting out??

and did you see me behind you chatting to you? jennifer if you going i'm going.. the people on the streets would stop when you pulled out like they knew i was tagging along behind you!!

thank you Danica! i do love him so much!
and yes our white on white cake was so yummy! and who better to share it with but you! look forward to having another one with you next year!

I'm pretty sure I saw a sign that said Arlington.

I kept saying to myself, come with me Holly, come on...

The church crowd. When I saw the woman with the walker, I almost cried.

Sorry you guys got lost a bit on the way back! Hope it wasn't too much of a detour - we should have drawn you a little map to get back onto the interstate.
Glad to know you made it home safely, though.

I'm pretty sure I saw a sign that said Arlington.

I kept saying to myself, come with me Holly, come on...

The church crowd. When I saw the woman with the walker, I almost cried.

:lmao:i almost cried!!!!!!

you are killin' me!!!!!!:lmao:

i said "oh great. church time!!!!!"
that's real nice of me.

Sorry you guys got lost a bit on the way back! Hope it wasn't too much of a detour - we should have drawn you a little map to get back onto the interstate.

My directions actually were sending me to 95, I just didn't realize it. I really need to be better about reading ahead...

:lmao:i almost cried!!!!!!

you are killin' me!!!!!!:lmao:

i said "oh great. church time!!!!!"
that's real nice of me.

I felt guilty thinking it, but then I got over it :)

i'm not a good traveler! but we did manage to find our way home. thanks to jennifer!
i should have left a trail of breadcrumbs!:laughing:

I'm just guessing how you guys went, but actually think it was probably more direct to 95 than the way we were trying to send you!

As you passed the church, did the woman throw aside her walker and yell, "Thank you, Jesus!" ? :rotfl2:

I'm just guessing how you guys went, but actually think it was probably more direct to 95 than the way we were trying to send you!

As you passed the church, did the woman throw aside her walker and yell, "Thank you, Jesus!" ? :rotfl2:

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

i would have loved to seen that!

it has not even been a week for me and i want to go buy one today!!!!

DH, DS & I went to M's yesterday. DH said, "Just go get whatever you want" (perhaps his sinus infection meds are helping me??). Anyway, armed with that, I went in. No cup of cocoa punch, no gingerbread men, and no Paisley cart. Poo. All I ended up with were a couple of things out of the $1 bin and the Farmer's Market stack. Like that wasn't enough. . .but when given the go-ahead, I like to be able to take advantage of it!!

My goal is to find that cup of cocoa punch!!

brooke,
you got the farmers market!? i love that one. is that mouse too cute? and how about the pig?! love it!

i was so excited with the deals that i got on the halloween stuff that i walked right by the cup of cocoa. but at that point i spent way too much as it was.
so it was at my m's the other day. not sure if it will be there this week. but i too really want it! add it to my WANTS list!
it's growing every minute!:laughing:

if you go to your m's and see those stamps i want will you pick them up for me?? pretty please!

brooke,
you got the farmers market!? i love that one. is that mouse too cute? and how about the pig?! love it!

i was so excited with the deals that i got on the halloween stuff that i walked right by the cup of cocoa. but at that point i spent way too much as it was.
so it was at my m's the other day. not sure if it will be there this week. but i too really want it! add it to my WANTS list!
it's growing every minute!:laughing:

Oh, they are ALL too cute!! I love the regular boy mouse--can't remember what he's holding--but the juggling pig and the mouse with the HUGE bow on her head are hysterical!! it's a great pack!

I'm hoping to hit m's again this week or this weekend--maybe they'll re-stock? My "wants" are now the cup of cocoa, the gingerbread man, and the snowflakes punch around the page. Of course, I wouldn't kick the maple leaf punch around the page out either! :rotfl2:

i reeealllly need to buy the paper!

can you please pick me up the set of them. i think it's the carriage, the frog, the castle. and they make a school set too. i think it's a bus, crayons and #1 teacher. can you get those too. please and thank you!

i have the snowflake and maple leaf punches. i love them.
i really need the cocoa one too. i want the holly one too! and while i'm making my wish list i'll take the gingerbread man too!

i reeealllly need to buy the paper!

can you please pick me up the set of them. i think it's the carriage, the frog, the castle. and they make a school set too. i think it's a bus, crayons and #1 teacher. can you get those too. please and thank you!

i have the snowflake and maple leaf punches. i love them.
i really need the cocoa one too. i want the holly one too! and while i'm making my wish list i'll take the gingerbread man too!

On the snowflake & the maple leaf, are there borders & corners? Does it come in a set? I'm trying to send DH for them!!

Oops, forgot to add--Jennifer, I'll try to take pics of the paper tonight or tomorrow night and post!

i don't know if they come as sets because i bought mine each individually. so i could use a coupon on each one. i make bubba come with me and he goes through the line w/one and i'm right behind him with the other one!
so i don't know. but i love love love the snowflake one. but then again i love snowflakes.

have you seen the snowflake cart? jennifer had it yesterday and i so loved it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter