Which should we pick for lunch?

• 50's Prime Time Cafe

• Beaches and Cream

• Big River Grille

• Fresh

Results are only viewable after voting.

GEM

Mommy to Paul - 1lb 7oz wonder
We need one more lunch. On our last day in the world, we are doing early entry at MGM and then heading over to Fantasia Gardens for some mini golf before we catch our late afternoon flight. We need some place to eat lunch in between MGM and Fantasia Gardens.

Here are the places we are thinking about. We'd love to hear your opinion! Our party consists of me, DH, and our one year old.

Buy 2 vouchers and go to Beaches and Cream! You can really max those suckers out at that place!

I voted Big River Brewery. They have some really good food, good drinks, and a very nice Boardwalk atmosphere. Its in a great location so you can park hop (Literaly walk) to MGM or Epcot. Have fun where ever you go!::MickeyMo

Thinking of your logistics, you're going to waste a lot of time if you try to get into MGM, simply for lunch... B&C doesn't take ressies so you may have to wait, and I'm not sure about Fresh:confused:. That leaves Big River!

Good luck.

I voted 50's Prime Time Cafe but I would only eat there if you are doing so before leaving MGM. I wouldnt make the trip back in just to eat.
If you leave and then want to eat I would try Fresh or Big River.

We're planning on eating between MGM and Fantasia Gardens, so we could either eat before leaving MGM, or we could eat someplace else in the Boardwalk area. Thanks for all the suggestions. Just looking at the menus, I'm really leaning towards Fresh. It sounds great! Has anyone been there for lunch?

The absolute worst restaurant I ever went to on Disney property was the Big River Grille. I should have known because as we were walking in, someone on there way out whispered to me "Don't do it". I wish I had listened. The place was dirty, uncomfortable and the food tasted like microwave food. Never been to Fresh but have enjoyed both Prime Time and Beaches & Cream. But I am craving a prime rib sandwich from Beaches & Cream, so I picked that one.

Of all on your list, 50sPTC is my favorite not only for food, but for atmosphere!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter