Help me with onboard booking order, please!?

I think, but may be wrong, she was saying she is a party of 2 for Palo. Her profile pic has a girl in it who I am presuming is her daughter, or at least cruising with her. But as I said I may be wrong lol.

You could be right. It was hard to tell from her post if she was asking about the tea separate from the "we're just two adults" or not since the only thing she had said prior to the question about the tea was "we're just two adults".

You could be right. It was hard to tell from her post if she was asking about the tea separate from the "we're just two adults" or not since the only thing she had said prior to the question about the tea was "we're just two adults".
I think the her comment about 2 adults was in reply to me saying I checked for Palo openings with my party of 5 adults (since I didn't know how many people she had). But yes, it could be read as only 2 adults total as well :).

Curious if two people can go in at the same time, one working on the PAT and the other one booking excursions, meet & greets, etc.? That's what we did when booking FPs for WDW. Or does that not work for DCL?

Curious if two people can go in at the same time, one working on the PAT and the other one booking excursions, meet & greets, etc.? That's what we did when booking FPs for WDW. Or does that not work for DCL?
No, only one person on the reservation can be logged into the reservation at a time.

I meant 2 adults for Palo. Royal tea is for my 4 year old girl who’s obsessed with princesses. ;-)

Yep. While adults CAN book the meet and greet (Princess and Frozen), they cannot book the tea. Maybe someone in your meet has a kid dying to go you could adopt for the afternoon?

I think, but may be wrong, she was saying she is a party of 2 for Palo. Her profile pic has a girl in it who I am presuming is her daughter, or at least cruising with her. But as I said I may be wrong lol.
Yep, exactly. 2 adults for Palo, a little one for Royal Tea.

I have read all responses to this thread but I also have a question. My booking window opens in a week and was wondering if I can fill out anything in advance such as passport information or flight information etc. I am silver and I don't remember from last time. Any help or advice is appreciated! Also not sure how to get to correct window to fill out information.

I have read all responses to this thread but I also have a question. My booking window opens in a week and was wondering if I can fill out anything in advance such as passport information or flight information etc. I am silver and I don't remember from last time. Any help or advice is appreciated! Also not sure how to get to correct window to fill out information.
Nope. All those information pages are only available once your window opens. Now, it's possible, if you filled out the passport info in the past, it'll still be there.

You can't fill anything out in advance. The best way to get through to choose a PAT (if that is a priority for you), is to enter the options that require the least amount of info. Then choose your PAT. You can then go back and enter the correct information. So if you are flying, choose by car, then go back later and amend it to flying and enter your flight details. Some information may already be loaded - our passports are. I'm not sure if that is because we've cruised before or because our TA enters it when we book.
To get there, log in to the DCL site, go to the My Disney Cruise tab, then choose My Reservations. On the right of Reservations page are Activities and Online Check-in. They should say Book Now/Check-in when they are open.

Last edited:
You can't fill anything out in advance. The best way to get through to choose a PAT (if that is a priority for you), is to enter the options that require the least amount of info. Then choose your PAT. You can then go back and enter the correct information. So if you are flying, choose by car, then go back later and amend it to flying and enter your flight details. Some information may already be loaded - our passpots are. I'm not sure if that is because we've cruised before or because our TA enters it when we book.
To get there, log in to the DCL site, go to the My Disney Cruise tab, then choose My Reservations. On the right of Reservations page are Activities and Online Check-in. They should say Book Now/Check-in when they are open.

I also say I am doing a cash account, as that is the fastest way of progressing through that step.

You can't fill anything out in advance. The best way to get through to choose a PAT (if that is a priority for you), is to enter the options that require the least amount of info. Then choose your PAT. You can then go back and enter the correct information. So if you are flying, choose by car, then go back later and amend it to flying and enter your flight details. Some information may already be loaded - our passports are. I'm not sure if that is because we've cruised before or because our TA enters it when we book.
So, as for now I won't see anything on the right of the reservations page until my window opens up... is this correct?

What I did was have a spreadsheet open with each passport in a cell, as well as other 'typing intensive' info. Then, I was able to quickly copy and paste the passport numbers, etc. into the fields, rather than typing them out and double checking them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter