Help my dinner reservation info got thrown away

Texasfan

Mouseketeer
I am so mad. My husband threw away all of my paper work with my dinner reservations. I know what day I have what reservation, but I cant remeber exaxt times. Is there any way to get this information back?

I had lost my Mama Melrose Fantasmic confirmation #so I called the dining line and they were able to retrieve from my phone #

Yes - call the dining line and they can retrieve all your information.

I try to use the vacation day planner on the Disney web site to keep all my information. I just add where the reservation is, date, time and confirmation number this way I know I always have a copy of the information somewhere.

One of the ways the dining reservations are linked is by phone number so it is helpful to always use the same phone number when booking. Then the CM can enter the phone number and bring up every reservation connected with that number.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter