HELP!!!! Now going in August 02. I really need adviceadvice

nikki u.k

Mouseketeer
WOW
My DH has just said lets go Aug 23rd ish ( MY ds BIRTHDAY)for 2 wks aprox!!!!!
I can't believe it all my plans for 03 on hold :confused:

Please can you help me i have to find some flights, car hire, passes?????
I also need to know what to expect with the weather as my plans will need to reflect this :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :D :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :D

I am so happy happy happy:D :D
Any help or advice would be soooooo great.
Thanks
Nikki
Happy days are here!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :D

You lucky thing!! I bet you can't wait now can you?

The cheapest place we could find for our flights in July was on www.expedia.co.uk for scheduled. It may be that charter is cheaper for you for 14 nights though. Also give www.cheapestflights.co.uk a go. We used Ian Lazarus and he was really helpful.

Passes try www.ticketmania.com. They do free shipping and send actual tickets not vouchersl.

Not too sure about the weather although my guess would be :sunny: hot :sunny: hot :sunny: hot. We are there in July so i'll let you know what it's like then.

Woo hoo :D

Just a reminder about the 10-day World tickets for WDW. If these fit in with your plans they are great value - £190 ish per adult - but they have to be ordered before May 31st.

Can't help with any organising, but just wanted to say HOW EXCITING, what a lovely Hubby - and what a wonderful birthday treat:) :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

If you are thinking of staying on-site there are some excellent rates for check-in 24th August. They are all listed on www.mousesavers.com. There is also a good deal on USF passes at the moment (3 days for the price of 2) - this is on their site. Have a great trip!!

Airline Network may be worth a try, as well as Priceline if you are brave. We usually get our car hire through Airline Network as well, and they have usually provided a reasonable deal or even price matched other companies. Good luck, and how exciting for you. Carolyn

Thanks all of you for your help and kind words . :D :D
I am still floating on air:Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc
CarolynU what was the adress for airline network as i cannot find them?
Again thanks to all of you
Cuddles
Nikki:Pinkbounc :jester: :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter