Help Oct Vs Nov

DISNEYWITHDAUGHTERS

Earning My Ears
Thinking about traveling Oct 23-29th or Nov 13th thru 19th....any comments or suggestions on which would be better and why??? Would be staying onsite..........

Have been twice before (Jersey week in 2000, & Thanksgiving week in 2002), would like to avoid both of those times. Looking at October because kids have two days off 28th & 29th.....looking at November for value season and in between Jersey week & Thanksgiving holiday.....HELP

I have to admit that I have never gone in October, I always chose November simply because the rates are lower. I just try to avoid Jersey Week and the Soap Weekend. The food and wine festival is always nice (tho I hear it's going to be expanded into October more this year).

We also have always had very good weather in November.

I think they are both great crowd and weather wise. I've actually been smack dab in the middle of those weeks you are looking at. I didn't find Jersey Week to be overly crowded. And you are looking beyond that timeframe anyhow. As far as onsite prices go, you'll get better deals in Nov.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter