HELP - PBH Parking Questions 4/22

CPanther95

Mummyketeer
We are going to PBH 4/22 for 5 nights. What are the details regarding parking options. I understand there is a $10 fee for valet parking, but we may not get in the car once during our stay, so I hate to pay $60 for parking. How convenient is self-parking for unloading bags to go to room, check-in, is it a hike, etc. Is there a charge for hotel guests in self-park?
Thanks for any help

Self-parking is pretty convient. I would park in the garage, as it will protect your car from baking in the heat. The garage is a short walk from the lobby. As for a charge, there is supposed to be one, but I didn't see one during my last stay in February.

As Mr Hom said,the self park is fine; a very short walk. We usually park in the first spot we come to. We've never been charged any type of fee.

The garage you mention, it is located right on PBH property?
It is not the same one that you park in to go to the parks, right?

We will be going next week and like the idea of not baking the car! :D

Just got off the phone with Loews on another matter. They said Valet parking is now $12 a day for hotel guests and Self-Parking is $6 a day for guests. So now I guess the question is: Is $6 a day difference worth the convenience?

The garage is to the side of Portifino Bay. It's not the same as the garage in Universal. The garage is pretty hidden, so it doesn't stick out and become an eyesore.

As for the parking charge, I think it is a small charge compared to what you're paying for a room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter