Help planning Baltimore Trip

2) Any suggestions for touristy stuff to see and do

Head over to the harbor and get yourself to the aquarium. Um, I don't remember what else I've done in Baltimore besides that. I'd suggest a baseball game, but you are going too early.

If she is looking for diversity, support and study, UMBC may be the place for her. I taught there for 20+ years during which it went from a sleepy commuter school to a world class research institution.
The Harbor East area may be a good place to stay....there's a Hampton Inn that our friends stay at when visiting their daughter.

If your daughter likes history, Ft. McHenry should be top of your list. You are not going to have a lot of time. Traveling around B'more by any means takes longer than you think it will.

Good luck with college search. One of the most important decisions a young person can make.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter